The Big Grip Garden Knife reduces hand fatigue whether you’re slicing through sod, digging out dandelions, opening bags of soil, planting or transplanting. An extra-large handle with a soft-molded grip provides excellent control and comfort, and the cast-aluminum head resists rust and won’t snap off while you’re digging. A sharpened blade with a serrated edge makes it easy to dig into tough soil. Additionally, the handle features a hang hole for convenient storage.The Fiskars big grip garden knife features a comfortable grip and an oversized tool head to provide added comfort and control. The garden knife is an ideal choice for digging, planting, weeding, and transplanting. It sports a serrated edge on one side to cut through tough roots and a straight blade on the other side ideal for digging. The pre-sharpened edges are designed to cut through the ground easier. The middle of the blade has a trough-like indention for transplanting soil or seeds, and has a notched tip at the end to remove weeds. The metal blade is also coated with a rust-resistant material, and the handle features a large hang hole for easy storage. The tool comes with a limited lifetime warranty.
- Ideal for a variety of garden tasks, from digging to opening bags
- Padded, oversized handle provides exceptional grip and comfortable use
- Polished cast-aluminum head resists rust and won’t bend or break while digging
- Sharpened blade with serrated edge makes carving into hard ground easy
- Handle hang hole provides easy storage